3855 N Cicero Ave,, 60641, Chicago, IL
9 to 5
July 30, 2018
Loan Originator Assistant
- Place orders to assist Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Maintain records and follows up on outstanding documents.
- Compute, record and review data and other information in loan files to document information to respond to requests.
- Prepare and process documents, such as government or business forms.
- Organize documentation and information for loan files.
- Provide assistance to the Mortgage Loan Originator as needed.
- Provide status updates to the Mortgage Loan Originator and/or other parties.
- Occasionally assist in branch Marketing duties, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to manage personal finances.
- Current Loan Originator license, or eligibility to apply for and obtain a license after hire.
- Able to maintain good standing for all licenses held.
- Intermediate knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Working knowledge of document-imaging technology.
- Effective in-person and phone etiquette skills.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and service providers.