3855 N Cicero Ave,, 60641, Chicago, IL
9 to 5
July 25, 2018
Inside Loan Officer
- Know applicable laws and regulations as well as industry standards, company rules and policies.
- Contact consumers to establish new business opportunities.
- Consult with consumers about their current and future needs and goals.
- Advise and educate consumers about the home purchase or refinance process, and how to better manage their mortgages by discussing loan terms, rates, fees, and other costs.
- Gather consumer information and apply skill and experience to put clients in the best financial status possible.
- Take and receive applications for credit.
- Initiate the loan process and manage application from file start to closing using various systems.
- Assist and communicate with consumers throughout the loan process.
- Confer and meet with customers during various stages of the loan process as needed.
- Utilize materials, reference tools, and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to customers and business partners.
- Provide complete loan applications and support materials to fulfillment center partners.
- Promote self and company to grow market share and achieve production goals.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to manage personal finances.
- Current Loan Originator license, or eligibility to apply for and obtain a license after hire.
- Able to maintain good standing for all licenses held.
- Intermediate knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Working knowledge of document-imaging technology.
- Effective in-person and phone etiquette skills.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and service providers.