- business communication
- Team Player
- account management
- business development
- Team management skills
- Microsoft Excel
Pied Piper Group
Lombard , United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
- You have some credentials. We strongly prefer a Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and other data visualization tools required. Adaptive Planning software or other budgeting software program are preferred. Real estate accounting knowledge preferred.
- You're a great communicator. You easily manage relationships and build rapport with others, and you have skills at connecting with residents, managers, and executives. You also excel at keeping everyone informed and on the same page both in verbal and written communications.
- You're a numbers person. You understand company financials and financial metrics for success, and you are a whiz at making sure that budgets are complete and on track.
- You're efficient. You possess an extreme sense of urgency and are dedicated to completing work with extreme attention to detail and in accordance with company standards and policies.
- You like change; you really like change. You can easily adapt as the situation warrants, and you are able to focus on multiple deadlines and change as the demands and fast pace require.
- You're ethical. You are transparent, and you know how to work within a company's standards and comply with federal/state regulations.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics to provide intelligence and business metrics to multiple business units.
- Assist in implementing accounting systems, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze data for business reports, making sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
- Analyzes financial performance versus forecast and plan, investigate significant variances, and communicate findings.
- Provide in-depth analysis for building monthly & quarterly forecasts.
- Report creation and consolidation for the senior team
- Track & analyze monthly operational metrics
- Collaborate with accounting personnel to investigate and understand financial performance.
- Document processes; identifying and compiling data analysis reports.
- Create and facilitate efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Maintain systems for recording business and financial data.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.