- graphic design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Video Editing
- banner design
- adobe in design
- Social Media Design
- 1 year or more of relevant work experience
- Solving Problems Creatively
Pied Piper Group
Lombard , United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Applicant should be exceptionally tuned up with the ethics of designing print and web artwork.
- Knowledge of layouts, design concepts, typography, print and the web
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferable
- Satisfying portfolio of work that covers wide variety of creative projects
- Skills in strong analytical reasoning
- Excellent focus on details.
- Design website pages, brochures, logos, signs, magazines, annual reports, advertisements, newsletters, e-zines, and other communications materials.
- Communicate with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate graphics, pictures, and other designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- To make text and images easier to read, choose the appropriate type size, and style.
- Prepare drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on feedback received.
- Ensure final prints reflect client specifications and review final productions for errors.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Candidate should be Creative and Passionate about artwork, and designs.
- Have an ability to brainstorm cutting-edge, and creative ideas rapidly for graphics designing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and have proven organizational skills and ability to take on many tasks at once.
- Collaborate with other departments (business development, editorial staff) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for different assignments in line with the project goals and KPIs.
- Should be able to create catchy and effective designs for digital and social channels, websites, apps, and print media.
- Should have demonstrable experience in corporate branding, logo designing, web designing, and creating promotional materials for digital campaigns, print media, and web properties.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, primarily Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-design.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the difference between different platforms, including print, web, digital, and video
- Ability to work with a wide range of media, including print and digital (experience of video editing will be a plus)
- Working knowledge of printing techniques, post-processing, and creating artwork files for printing.