- Project Management
- Time Manage
- Customer Service
- MS Office
- Service Desk
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS)
- Microsoft Intune Manager
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Inventory Management
- wireless technologies
- Device support (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile)
- Mac OS
- Google G Suite
- Google Workspace
Pied Piper Group
Lombard , United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
The IT Support Analyst is a key position within the IT department that enables the delivery of high-quality services to end users. The position requires you to work independently under guidelines and defined service level agreement (SLA) to ensure that the overall service levels are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of desktop services are resolved quickly. He / she will report to the Manager and will work with staff in various locations, as well as third-party vendors. The incumbent ensures our office devices and technology are inventoried accurately, installed, configured, and maintained properly. In addition to providing daily on-site and remote support he/she will be instrumental in helping to implement desktop builds & deployment and maintenance of all end user devices.
- Well versed in a broad set of technologies including networking, storage, service desk, cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS), etc.
- Experience with Office365 and AzureAD support.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
- Basic networking skills with experience in DNS, DHCP, Switching/Routing, and wireless technologies
- Experience with mobile device support (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile)
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications and Windows Operating Systems, Linux, OR Mac OS
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Google G Suite/Workspace
- Cisco Certification
- Excellent customer support and Helpdesk ticket management are critical responsibilities in this position
- The individual may be asked to assist with general user administration to manage and grant standard user access to PPG Software and platforms.
- Provides timely attention to all internal Helpdesk requests, for local and remote based users
- Assesses the validity of the requests as they arrive, ensures the details within the ticket are complete and that the impact and criticality of the issue is correctly assessed
- Maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and application software to meet business needs
- Manage office networks including firewalls, switches, routers, and access points
- Assess and deploy new technologies for asset management and remote support
- Administering communication systems (e-mail, telephony, and mobile devices).
- Maintaining integrity, reliability, and dependability of network infrastructure.
- Documenting support tasks and creating processes when needed.