- Project Management
- Excellent Communication skill
Pied Piper Group
Lombard , United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
The Marketing Project Manager will take orders from the Chief Marketing Operator (CMO) to coordinate marketing strategies and tasks for the Company. They will assist with creation and management of content, create a schedule to ensure content is completed in a timely fashion, and collaborate with writers, designers, etc. to produce content. The Marketing Project Manager will maintain strong working relationships with external vendors and help the CMO carry out other responsibilities necessary for an effective office environment. They may perform research, assist with recruiting, managing, and training of staff. The Marketing Project Manager will ensure that direction stays consistent within the Company and will be the organization of the marketing department. They will also keep upper management of the Company's subsidiaries up to date with the Company's projects and trends.
- Experience with project management theory and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational ability, including the ability to maintain close attention to detail while juggling many tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Energetic, friendly, and self-motivated attitude
- Collaborative spirit to work with all internal and external stakeholders to gain consensus and clarity
- Work with CMO to create marketing strategies and map out the tasks needed to implement that strategy/vision
- Work with the Digital Marketing Department to assist with the creation and management of content calendar to ensure this content gets completed in a timely manner
- Collaborate and follow up with Content Writers and Graphic Designers throughout the content creation process to produce content and advertising artwork
- Create project budget and timelines for marketing campaigns, obtain CMO’s approval and ensure everyone keeps to this timeline
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors
- Write short copy, schedule deadlines, communicate with stakeholders and carrying out other supervisory responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor Analyses
- Understand our companies, their products, and customer base in order to create effective marketing campaign strategies
- Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the global business strategy
- Plan, manage and execute projects from beginning to end
- Work with senior staff to collect deadlines, budgets, objectives, etc.
- Assist and when possible, lead in the development and execution of program tours, displays and exhibits, meetings, conferences, trade shows and events that support industry objectives
- Ensure program direction stays consistent with the objective and on time delivery
- Track and report metrics involved with meetings, programs, or events
- Research and suggest new opportunities that drive value and improve experience for the clients
- Meet defined timelines
- Assist with daily marketing administrative duties.
- Implement, track, maintain and oversee all campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- SMS marketing campaigns
- Direct mail marketing campaigns
- Generate reports for all digital and direct marketing campaigns showing our reach and provide suggestions for how the ROI can be increased
- Work with our Digital Marketing team to ensure proper search engine optimization
- Work with CMO to create website content and lead capturing strategies and properly delegate strategies to responsible parties (e.g. content writers, graphic designers, etc.)
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest website and sign product trends.
- Help create content and design images for social media and email campaigns.
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing information system
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing reports and data.
- Provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance sales results and local marketing
- Develop, maintain, and update comprehensive project files as well as documentation like instructions, charts, logging and tracking, etc.
- Attain project milestones as scheduled and present final material on-time
- Oversee Pied Piper Group’s lead generation system to ensure it runs properly, is kept organized, manual data entry is done correctly, and integrations are working properly
- Assist with the recruiting, management, and training of interns