- Facebook Ad Manager
- Time Manage
- google analytics
- Google Ads 360
- Google Tag Manager
- Instagram Marketing
- MS Office
Pied Piper Group
Lombard , United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
This person should be highly skilled in online advertising and pay-per-click strategy. They will be responsible for improving our paid website leads through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of varying PPC campaigns.
- 3+ years of PPC / SEM experience.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Highly proficient with all types of Google Ads including: Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Experience with additional ad platforms including: Yahoo! Bing Network, Amazon, Facebook, , LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Skilled in Google Analytics and able to set up and troubleshoot complex conversion tracking.
- In depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEM strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations to support their digital marketing strategies and efforts.
- This person should be highly skilled in online advertising and pay-per-click strategy
- They will be responsible for improving clients' paid website leads through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of varying PPC campaigns
- Planning, setting up, and managing PPC campaigns for clients
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance
- Understanding clients' digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements
- Owning the entire paid search channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve clients' ad performance
- Conducting keyword research, advising on ad spend and ad placement, testing ad copy, and optimizing campaigns for lean performance
- Working with production teams, ensuring website is optimized for PPC success
- Working with design teams to provide creative direction
- Staying current on PPC / SEM practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team