- Time Manage
- google analytics
- MS Office
Pied Piper Group
Lombard, United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROIRequirements:
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications