Pied Piper Group
Lombard, United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
- Experience in newer JS libraries such as React
- Someone with a passion for programming, technology and who is always looking to learn
- more and improve
- Strong WordPress/PHP knowledge
- SQL Server or MySQL knowledge
- Practical understanding of Git and Gitflow processes
- Create attractive, user-friendly, and fully functional WordPress websites based on business
- requirements and design specs.
- Front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins
- Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing
- Development tasks will include adding functionality to existing sites as well as developing
- new applications & sites
- On-page optimization skills like SEO copywriting and proper keyword usage
- Must know how to set up Yoast and the importance of SEO/SEM
- Responsible for on-site optimizations including meta descriptions, SEO copywriting, keyword
- density, site structure, and other tasks as necessary
- Ability to understand CSS changes and ramifications for consistent style across platforms
- and browsers
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Expertise in integrating Third Party applications and various WordPress plug-ins
- A passion for improving software/systems
- Ability to work remotely with little-to-no supervision.
- Meeting with the stakeholders to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.