- Project Management
- business communication
- Excel/WORD/Computer skills
- Team management skills
- Detail oriented
- Financial Planning and Strategy
Pied Piper Group
Lombard, United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
- Analyze data for business reports, making sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Report creation and consolidation for the senior team
- Track & analyze monthly operational metrics
- Collaborate with accounting personnel to investigate and understand financial performance.
- Track revenue and gross margin by business unit and expenses by cost center.
- Pull together monthly, quarterly and annual reports on budget vs. actual and cash flow.
- Quickly gather data for ad-hoc analysis and reporting throughout the year.
- Create reports on KPIs and Variances
- Create monthly Financial Analysis reports using Vertical, Horizontal and Ratio Analysis with explanations and Performance Summary
- Work with Head of Accounting in coordinating task to Accounting Team