- Facebook Ad Manager
- Time Manage
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Adobe Suite
- MS Office
- social media management for brands
Pied Piper Group
Lombard, United States
Pied Piper Group informs, educates, and, helps anyone from any walk of life achieve financial freedom.
Pied Piper Group provides a multitude of services to assist clients with all of their financing, insurance, real estate, development, and investment needs. From crunching numbers to finding out more information about owning your first home, Pied Piper Group is here to help every step of the way. Above all, our vision is to build up an organization that can come full circle and truly assists clients with all of their personal and professional needs. Moreover, this is achieved through offering the guidance and resources necessary to help achieve financial sustainability, growth, and independence. Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Pied Piper Group Way. By joining Pied Piper Group you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for administering our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Requirements:
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to craft engaging content
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- Experience using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications